Registration (registration form at the bottom of the page)
This course is for students who want an introduction to EndNote.
PS! EndNote must be innstalled on your computere prior to the course. There will not be time
for any help with installing the software at the course.
If you have any questions regarding the installation, please contact the library service desk.
Prior knowledge expected
Participants should have basic knowledge about source references and the Citation Compass.
After the course, you should know how to:
- How to manually add a reference in your EndNote library
- How to import references from ORIA to your EndNote library
- How to edit the references in your EndNote library
- How to insert citations in a word document
- How to edit citations in a word document
- How to change citation style
- How to backup your EndNote library
After the course, you should be familiar with:
- What EndNote is and what you can use it for.
- The library’s online resources on EndNote
- The library’s human resources on EndNote
- The opportunity to share your library with others
- The opportunity to create an EndNote web account
- How to merge different documents with EndNote encodings
- How to convert your document to plain text
Course provider: the university library
EndNote is a useful tool in keeping track of your references. The programme finds and imports references from library catalogues
and online databases and inserts references and references lists/bibliographies into your document. All your references will be
searchable when you create your reference list with EndNote
Online resoruces on EndNote: